• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preloading external flv for FLVPlayback

New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have flash actionscript 3 project that on the second frame (after the welcome screen) loads external flv into FLVPlayback component or external mp3 for player.

I'm trying to find code for preloader to the entire project - that will show before the first screen and will preload also the external files so when the user moving to the frame with the player the flv/mp3 will be shown immediately.

is it possible to load the flv into some object and then assign it to FLVPlayBack component as source?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are intent on making the user wait for the video to load fully, then don't keep it external.  Import it into Flash and place it in a movieclip in the first frame.  Make it visible in the second frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i can't import the video to stage because the video file is changing according to the user properties (the file name is loaded from external xml)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines