10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2012 6:57 PM by John Hawkinson RSS

Type Just Got Smaller Yet!

the_wine_snob Community Member

OK, many of us have complained about the font size on the Main Forum pages, and also how the Bold does not differentiate, as well, as it could, with New, or (Updated) Threads. Well, after a morning (June 03, 2012) in the Premiere Forums, I ventured to the Encore Forum, and noticed that the type in the Main Page had gotten smaller yet! I have a zoom-level about 2 steps up in Chrome, and have had it set that way, for a few weeks, since the new skins hit. The old Bold for New & (Updated) Threads is now gone. They were still in place in the Premiere Forums.

Here is an example:

When I came here (Forum Comments) to post, I noticed the exact same thing here!

Maybe too many of us complained about the tiny type, and someone decided to punish us, to show how "good we had it?"

What's up, and why only in some Adobe Forums?

[Edit] It also looks like my Forum editor is adding a Bold, or faux-bold, when none has been called for. Things get curiouser and curiouser.

[Edit 2] Just went back to the Premiere Fourms, and guess what? The type has gotten major tiny there too! Hope that this is not some odd case of OE, but it seems that on Sunday, June 03, 2012, at about 9:30 - 10:00AM PDT, something changed.