• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download Flash Builder 4.6 for PHP Premium?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased FB 4.5 for PHP Premium and was told that I'm entitled to a free upgrade to FB 4.6 for PHP 4.6 Premium.

The download was available in February but is no longer there... Any alternatives?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not true, I'm looking for Flash Builder 4.6 for PHP, not just the regular Flash Builder 4.6. This link only shows version 4.5: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_builder_php . Where is 4.6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not showing any references to a 4.6 version for PHP even on our internal servers.  I will move this discussion to the Installing and activating Flash Builder forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by Adobe support that 4.6 for PHP is available... In fact several other discussion threads show that is was released in February 2012. So, when and where can I find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have moved this discussion to the Installing and activating Flash Builder forum as the users in this forum should be more familiar with the product availability for Flash Builder.  I did find a reference to a relevant discussion at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/930792.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines