• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot down load mandatory update for version 2.3.0.0 adobe air for adobe_com error 16820

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cannot download mandatory update 2.3.0.0 adobe air for adobe_com  error message 16820

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please attach the screen shot of the exact error.

When exactly do you get this error? Please ellaborate the issue.

Which OS do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS  is XP 

I get this screen,

When I click on download now, I get, this screen,

What do you think?   Thanks for any help.

Bpb Nelson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshots are not included.  Please make sure to click the camera button and then select the image file you wish to post.  I would also recommend going to forum itself instead of responding via e-mail.  Your message thread is visible at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4355616#4355616.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_Mandatory_img_1.JPG

This is the first...Then click Dowload now...And

Adobe_Mandatory_img_2_error.JPG

This is the second message received!

I have been trying to design in Live Cycle, but it won't let me view a file until I have agreed to the "Terms and Conditions" in Acrobat...

So this really is putting a damper on conducting business.

I just re-uped my Master Suite CS addttion to CS6...so any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have VISTA OS 64 bit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try to download the latest AIR runtime from http://get.adobe.com/air/ ?

Make sure all applications are closed when you run the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2012 May 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was already installed...and still getting errors, should un isntall it and try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it turned out that the "acrobat_com" that I was trying to update, was so

outdated that adobe was no longer supporting it, there fore I got the

error message when I tried to do the "mandatory" update. It had to be

uninstalled, and then the new one installed from the Adobe web site.

Thanks for your interest and your attempt to help me.

Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 21:33:57 -0600

To: nelson.3@msn.com

Subject: cannot down load mandatory update for version 2.3.0.0 adobe air for adobe_com error 16820

Re: cannot down load mandatory update for version 2.3.0.0 adobe air for adobe_com error 16820

created by Pat Willener in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Can you try to download the latest AIR runtime from http://get.adobe.com/air/ ? Make sure all applications are closed when you run the installer.

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue.  Did you ever get a resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original poster never provided the screenshot; can you post one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it turned out that the "acrobat_com" that I was trying to update, was so

outdated that adobe was no longer supporting it, there fore I got the

error message when I tried to do the "mandatory" update. It had to be

uninstalled, and then the new one installed from the Adobe web site.

Thanks for your interest and your attempt to help me.

Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:23:46 -0600

To: nelson.3@msn.com

Subject: cannot down load mandatory update for version 2.3.0.0 adobe air for adobe_com error 16820

Re: cannot down load mandatory update for version 2.3.0.0 adobe air for adobe_com error 16820

created by kpedwards in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Having the same issue. Did you ever get a resolution?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines