• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Create TOC

New Here ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe RoboHelp 9.0.2.271. I'm using the Auto Create TOC feature but my table of contents is created in the manner the topics were added to the system, not alphabetically. According to "help", when I use this feature, it should be created according to the chapter layout defined in the Project Manager (copy / paste below from help).

Automatically create a table of contents based on the chapter layout defined in the Project Manager pod. If you automatically create a table of contents, books and pages are sorted alphabetically.

I have the A-->Z button selected in the Project Manager pod, and when I view the topics there, they are in alphabetical order but the TOC is not created in that manner.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2012 Jun 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Item 28 at http://www.grainge.org/pages/snippets/snippets.htm#miscellaneous

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp