4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2012 3:50 PM by Liam Dilley RSS

Module Template Edits don't show up

huang xiaolong Community Member

I'm creating a dynamic menu in a Bootstrap site eastwindinsurance.com

I'm dropping the module into the Bootstrap Menu structure that looks like this:

<nav class="navbar navbar-fixed-top">

<div class="navbar-inner">

<div class="container"> <a class="btn btn-navbar" data-toggle="collapse" data-target=".nav-collapse"> <span class="icon-bar"></span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> </a> <a class="brand" href="../index.htm">FIexAssist</a>

<div class="nav-collapse">

<ul class="nav">

<li class="active"><a href="/flexassist.htm">Home</a></li>

<li><a href="/benefits.htm">Insurance Benefits</a></li>

<li><a href="/assistance.htm">Life Assistance</a></li>

<li><a href="/claims.htm">Claims</a></li>

<li><a href="../premiums.htm">Premiums</a></li>

<li><a href="../faq.htm">FAQ</a></li>

</ul>

</div>

<!--/.nav-collapse -->

</div>

</div>

</nav>

And I drop it in like this:

<nav class="navbar navbar-fixed-top">

<div class="navbar-inner">

<div class="container"> <a class="btn btn-navbar" data-toggle="collapse" data-target=".nav-collapse"> <span class="icon-bar"></span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> <span class="icon-bar"></span> </a> <a class="brand" href="../index.htm">FIexAssist</a>

{module_menu,564015}

<!--/.nav-collapse -->

</div>

</div>

</nav>

Because the generated Module Code looks like this:

<div id="cat_1118133_divs">

<ul id="nav_1118133">

<li><a href="/one.html">item one</a></li>

<li><a href="/two.html">item two</a></li>

<li><a href="/three.html">item three</a></li>

</ul>

</div>

I've given the div a class of "nav-collapse" and the ul a class of "nav" in the container and group Menu templates respectively.

The problem is that for whatever reason the changes to the template code are not passed. i just get the default template passing.

What's up?

Thanks,

Cam