• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Flash Player problems

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to register for a class on a website that requires Flash Player.  I keep getting a message saying I must download Flash Player.  I have tried numerous times to do so.  I have gone to Adobes website and tried down loading.  Each time it seems to download and run and I get a popup box saying the down load was successful but when I go back and attempt to register for the class, I get the same message saying I need to download Flash Player.

Help.

Could Norton 360 be the problem?

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Did you try and send a message?  I did not get it or see a reply.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium was giving you a link to a trouble-shooting help document. I am moving your post to the Installing Flash Player forum:

Installing Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the help document doesn't fix your problem, please let us know what operating system and browser you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines