• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE crashes when resizing screen

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been creating epub files since CS 4 and just yesterday downloaded the Cloud version of CS 6. I exported a book file as an epub and opened it in ADE. As soon as I try to resize the ADE screen, ADE crashes.

This was not happening in the trial version of CS 6 that I had nor earlier versions of CS. I opened epub files created in CS 4 and 5 and ADE did not crash.

I tried different settings on the export and it still crashes. I also tried exporting a book that exported fine in an earlier CS and it crashed. I can't figure out what the problem is and the only change I made is yesterday I started using the Cloud version of CS 6.

Any ideas on why this might be happening and what to do?

Lucy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Lucy, but we're not likely to help you with your CS6 problem here.

Maybe, but mostly we're a bunch of users of ADE, not technicians who work

with the code you do.

============

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I posted it on the Indesign forum so hopefully someone has run into this and solved it before. Lucy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines