• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Nvidia Graphics Card after Flash Player 10.3 update

Participant ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still/again have my original problem  - latest versions of Flash and Firefox running on 64bit Windows 7 Professional. I have tried creating a new profile, enabling protected mode and disablling all extensions and plugins (in Firefox). None of this has worked.

Right-clicking Flash objects (for example the one I can't see, but know is there on this page http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/) and choosing 'Settings' doesn't seem to work for me, nothing happens.

Toby

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha, and immediately after posting that I found something that seemed to work. My laptop was using its NVidia video card, rather than the integrated Intel one, to run Firefox. I set this to use the integrated card and Flash now seems to be working.

Tob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've branched this issue to a new discussion as it was unrelated to the problem the other folks were seeing.

We continue to widen the number of video cards that we support GPU acceleration on.  It sounds like this is what you're running into. 

Since it's unrelated to Protected Mode, definitely go back and make sure that you've removed the line from your mms.cfg that you may have added while troubleshooting that problem.  Disabling Protected Mode in general is a bad idea, and will leave you vulnerable to many modern classes of attacks over the long term. 

If you haven't updated to the latest available drivers for your graphics hardware, please do that.  It may eliminate the issue you're experiencing.

If that doesn't work, please check out our graphics troubleshooting guide:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If you're still stuck after this, please file a bug here: http://bugbase.adobe.com/

Please reply to the thread with the Bug ID, so that I can follow up on it. 

Also, include the output of dxdiag.

To do that, click Start > Run

Type the following, then press [Enter]:

dxdiag

Click Save All Information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines