• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conditional tags in RH9

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we add conditional tags to Image Maps? I right-clicked the image map but I dont get any option related to conditional tags. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

Hello again

Last night I tested and it does appear that you can apply tags to each of the regions. But not really using the RoboHelp GUI. What I did was to apply a tag to a word just above the image. Then I switched to HTML code view. I then copied the tag code that RoboHelp inserts just before the tagged information and I pasted it just before the map region area definition. Once you get that done, you copy the terminating tag code and paste that just after the map region definition.

I then teste

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

What are you hoping to tag? The map regions or the entire image along with the map regions?

I'm able to tag an image with map regions and exclude it from the build.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Rick!

Yes, I was able to tag an image with the map regions, but I was hoping to tag just the map regions. My image is a variable and has about 10 image maps. So, I wanted to tag those maps to be included in the relevant builds.

Cheers,

Vrushali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again

Last night I tested and it does appear that you can apply tags to each of the regions. But not really using the RoboHelp GUI. What I did was to apply a tag to a word just above the image. Then I switched to HTML code view. I then copied the tag code that RoboHelp inserts just before the tagged information and I pasted it just before the map region area definition. Once you get that done, you copy the terminating tag code and paste that just after the map region definition.

I then tested by generating the project and seeing if the area was removed. It was!

One thing I did not extensively test was to see how the RoboHelp Design View will hold up. Sometimes it rather snarkily removes changes we make in HTML view.

But you might give this a try!

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

It did work at first shot but RH crashed when there were too many changes. I dont think the Design view can sustain those changes.

Thanks,

Vrushali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp