• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Navigation

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2006 Oct 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to stop my users from navigating through the quiz with the next and previous slide buttons. I can stop then from going backward with "Edit Quiz Settings" but I cannot disable foward. I would be happy to get rid of all of the whole frame but can't seem to turn it off.

Any Suggestions?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2006 Nov 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem again...ok one more try

‹uishow name="playbar" value="true"/› // This value is set as default by Breeze

‹uishow name="playbar" value="false"/›// Change the value to false will remove the frame (Play/Pause, Previous, Next Buttons and the Slider)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2006 Nov 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You can keep a user from advancing past a quiz questoin before answering it by disabling the "Advance by User" option.

Open the Slide Properties from the Breeze menu. Select all of your slides that contain quiz questions by clicking on them. Click the Edit button. The Edit Slide Properties window will appear. Deselect the Advance by User checkbox and click the OK button.

This setting should keep users from being able to use the navigation buttons to skip the questions. The questions will have to be answered before they can advance to the next slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources