• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not get other websites to recognize my newest flash download

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nor does it show up on my program list, But when I go to delete programs it is there.  This is  driving me batty.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What's is your operating system and browser?

Please see the following page and let us know what exactly you see: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a crawler message indicating that flash player is running and a roaming ball beneath it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 7 with IE 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, it looks like you're seeing Flash content.

Is this happening on a specific website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No any site will give me the message that flash 9.0 or higher is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer 9 FAQ.  It should get you going.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/885448

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the Enable option doesn't highlight so that I can select to do so.  Every add-on is disabled.  Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you select the add-on? The Enable button will be displayed after you select the add-on.

But, I don't think it's the issue here. If the Flash Player add-on is disabled, you wouldn't have seen the rolling ball.

Please see the following page again: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Go to step 2 and see what's the version of Flash Player installed on your machine.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I selected the add on all along but the enable button never became available.  Now when I click on the link above, there isn't a bouncing ball at all.  #1 and #2 are blank.  So now I'll try step #4 and install again this will be about the 20th time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you're running into an issue with Internet Explorer 9.  If you're on a work computer, or you don't have Administrator access, you may lack permissions to enable plug-ins; however, it sounds like this can also happen if your Windows user profile gets corrupted.

I found the following thread on the Microsoft forums.  The correct answer is at the bottom of the thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_7/cannot-enable-addons-as-the-feature-is-gre...

Short of that, you might consider just running Chrome, which ships a built-in Flash Player:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines