• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy font

Engaged ,
Nov 03, 2006 Nov 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK This really has nothing to do with RoboHelp - just Windows XP. In the past I have been able to copy a font into the baggage folder and use it in a .chm file. Apparently, Windows XP didn't think that was such a good idea and it doesn't let me copy fonts - even my own. Does anyone know how I can get a font into baggage once again? And more importantly, what is the point of this restriction?

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Nov 03, 2006 Nov 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John

Are you certain it's Windows and not the nifty little Baggage File bug? You might try what is offered on Peter's site in Snippet number 2.

Click here to visit Peter's site

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 05, 2006 Nov 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No, it's a Windows thing. I couldn't even copy in Windows Explorer. I was able to open the font in another editor and then save it to my RoboHelp folder, from which I could add it to baggage. And everything seems to work. If no one else notices that they can't copy fonts, then it must be one of the gazillion Windows options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp