Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can you revise an already Published form distributed via tracker?

Level 2

We have a form distributed via Acrobat.com and Tracker with a bunch of responses already collected. We have a couple issues to correct with date field formatting. Once we fix the form do we have to start a whole new Distribution of the form thru tracker and just replace the form seamlessly without affecting the existing data collection/project?  Re-distributing it applies a "001" to the file/project name and we dont want a NEW project, just to revise the existing one. Possible?

2 Replies

Level 2

Never could get an answer about this - from various sources.  I was able to revise it but had to republish under a new file name.  Wreaked all kinds of havoc overall.  In the end, Acrobat.com is a basic low level form processing solution.  If I were chosing cheap form solutions I would probably go back to HTML-based online forms (like Formsite).  But I needed PDF aand some dynamic options so I went back to Form Router.  So glad I did.  Acrobat.com just is not a business class service at this point.  Clunky at best.