Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

That old chestnut: *** Security Sandbox Violation *** clogging the debug trace

Enthusiast ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am attempting to debug a project for Flash Mobile and getting very irritated by *** Security Sandbox Violation *** warnings whenever I move, touch or interact with the application in any way whatsoever. These typically fire two or three _PAGES_ of warnings for a simple drag operation... Because there are so many of these warnings, the debug trace is effectively redundant and useless unless I actively insert a manual break point immediately after the traces I want to view - fine for a comms operation, not so useful when attempting to debug coordinates for a drag operation.

The cause, obviously, is that I have loaded external content for display in a SWFLoader component...

Because I am in AIR for mobile, I cannot access Security to allow the domain and crossdomain from the content provider is ignored or not loaded.

I have found a number of references to this ranging from very recent to several years ago, such as this one which indicates a) the trace is a bug and b) something was being done about it: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/576999

I cannot find any reference to a fix ever being implemented and the trace issue is driving me nuts.

Please, please, please can somebody direct me to a workaround to hide this? I've tried all kinds of disabling for mouse events, keyboard events, mouse children etc.

Thanks,

Overwhelmed-in-the-traces of Dublin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it bad form to bump?

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines