Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's wrong with Shockwave flash 11.3.300.257

Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer automatically upgraded my shockwave flash into that version. Ever since, youtube videos won't play. even videos in other sites. I believe the problem lies in this shockwave flash. i tried updating all that which requires to be updated. But unluckily nothing seemd to be improving. The problem therefore is rooted with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug is now being addressed by Adobe.  For solutions see the announcement at http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer .Their first recommended workaround (regarding RealPlayer) fixed the problem for me.  To bad they released this version with this bug ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I hope they resolve the problem soon. I badly need youtube now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines