• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chances

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, i have a mathimatical (i think) question. In a game i want when a player opens a chest to be for example 12% chances to luck an item. How do i make this?

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have 8 or 9 possibilities to choose from, and only 1 of them would be lucky, then there should be about 12% chance to luck an item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes but how do i programm it in as3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You said you had a mathematical question, so you received a mathematical answer.  Lets supposed you didn't have to program it, but just wanted someone to have a 12% chance of picking a winner out of a hat.  What would you do?  Convert that into a program after you figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines