Do you meet the minimum specs:
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.6 or v10.7
- 2GB of RAM (3GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for multimedia features
Which Intel Processor do you have? Early Intels won't cut it.
It is MacBook Pro 13 inch 5.5, this means : 2.26 P8400 Core 2 Duo Intel Processor, 2 GB RAM 1033 MHZ, 1280x800, 160GB HDD (basic version).
Mine has 4 gigs of ram. All my 3rd party software (that are mentioned in the reqs) products are up-to-date.
Do you have any previous version Adobe software already installed like CS5 or CS5.5 ?
I had Adobe Flash CS5 and Adobe Flash CS5.5 trial, i have non of them now. Probably some files left / settings left ?
I enabled the root user account, tried to intall again - same error. What status should I check ?
I can't install, this is pretty major issue for me ..
Any more ideas ? Send log to somebody ?
I should i reinstall the OS ?
Okay, plenty of time has passed.
Seriously, I need some help guys.
I am ActionScript developer from Macromedia Flash 8 till now .. it is really sad that I can't use Adobe Flash CS6 ...
Run the Cleaner tool to remove the remaining component and then check installing.
Thank you, that do the trick (y)
It will be quite useful if there is "Can't install FAQ" ..