• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 Acrobat Serial number not working on reinstall (new Mac)

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Acrobat as part of CS4. It was a gift from a fellow creative friend. The install worked back in 2009 on my previous Mac. For some reason, the serial number no longer works when I go to run Acrobat. It's been rejecting the serial number on the CS4 package for months, now.

Help? I hardly use the software (I've a toddler) but I do need Acrobat's functionality once in a while. Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you actually install the whole suite or is the Acrobat running on a separate serial? Ever had any trial versions on the system?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to install another program from the package (like Photoshop). When you activate Photoshop the license and activation will be transfered to Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines