• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Download?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the location of the Flash Player full installers bookmarked but for some reason, my links are not downloading the current version.  I have searched in vain and cannot find the new location of the current version.  Also, I can't seem to find the separate 32 and 64-bit installers.  I read somewhere that they have been combined?  In any case, here is what I need help finding...

• Flash Player - ActiveX - 32-bit - Full Download
  • Flash Player - ActiveX - 64-bit - Full Download
  • Flash Player - Other Browsers (Firefox) - 32-bit - Full Download
  • Flash Player - Other Browsers (Firefox) - 64-bit - Full Download

I would love to have links that would always download the current version.

Thank you for any help on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

The 64-bit players (ActiveX & plugin) are installed in C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash

The 32-bit players (ActiveX & plugin) are installed in C:\WINDOWS\syswow64\Macromed\Flash

If you are still not convinced, please list the files you have in these two folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, I did find those installers but this whole "combined" thing has left me scratching my head.  From another post I read, if you're running a 64-bit OS (I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit), the combined installer is supposed to install both the 32-bit and 64-bit Flash Players.  Prior to running these installers, I had four entries in Programs and Features - ActiveX 32- and 64-bit and Plug-In 32- and 64-bit.  After I run these two installers, I'm left with only two Flash Player entries and neither one of them indicate a 64-bit Player is present.

Can you help me understand how I determine what's actually installed?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 64-bit players (ActiveX & plugin) are installed in C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash

The 32-bit players (ActiveX & plugin) are installed in C:\WINDOWS\syswow64\Macromed\Flash

If you are still not convinced, please list the files you have in these two folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're definitely right - both folders are there and populated.  Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines