• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 6 in Creative Cloud?

Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Creative Cloud (CS6 and beyond) include Captivate 6? All other applications in eLearning Suite 2.5 are already in the Creative Cloud so it seems reasonable that Captivate would go to the cloud too. If I get everything in Creative Cloud that is in the eLearning Suite there seems to be no reason Captivate can't go in there too.

Hearing just bit about Captivate 6, I have heard nothing about any new eLearning Suite. Is it because the Creative Cloud has it covered? Another reason to put Captivate in the Creative Cloud, I think.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

I created a feature request on your behalf here

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1786

Adobe Feature Request / Bug Report Form

Please add your vote and any comments if needed.

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 100 Replies 100
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a feature request on your behalf here

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1786

Adobe Feature Request / Bug Report Form

Please add your vote and any comments if needed.

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second the request to have this in Creative Cloud - I thought I had paid top money to have ALL related apps!

An alternative would be the ability to opt out of a particular app I don't need (there are several), and swap it for Captivate.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I totally agree.. please add captivate! We needs it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, David_B, I have just voted in favor of CPT in CCM. To vote, just follow David_B's link (above) and there is a voting "up arrow" near the top. You can also add your comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2013 Apr 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any developments on this? It would be great if this was in Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2013 Aug 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!  Please add Captivate to the Creative Cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2013 Oct 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such thread. It's a real misser NOT to include Captivate in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially for members who work in education

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is not working. Please add my vote. I DEFINITELY want this added to the Cloud. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2013 Oct 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seconded/Thirded/whatever. This needs to be in Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to vote - says: "Unauthorized"

I must say, for the amount of money I spend with Adobe, for Captivate not to be included - heck,  for anything not to be included - is a a real slap in the face.  So you offer this creative cloud and now your going to start offer "OTHER" software that is not included, but costs extra - very slimy business practices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 31, 2014 Dec 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be removed as correct answer.  A 2 year old broken link solves nothing. 

As usual, no straight forward answer to be found. Every post about this is just the same answer: "You can vote and submit your feedback here ... ". And of course the link given is some generic comment form or a vote system that doesn't exist. Why not just give us a simple screen video capture utility? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, Agree, add Captivate to the Creative Cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am being blocked from access to that link.

Adobe:

Please include Captivate in Creative Cloud. I will not purchase it separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Can you please provide an update on this string?  The link you provided doesn't work.  Will captivate and presenter be added to the creative cloud?

Thank you,

Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd also love to see Captivate added to CC. I've been a subscriber since March 2013, and this is the first time I can remember not having access to a genuinely useful application that should be part of my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to see Captivate in Creative Cloud. If it is available, how do I get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add your votes to the idea thread I created as well then, the more user feedback, the more likely we could get it implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done. Hope it will help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've no idea how you vote - but I've added a comment there.

Thanks - David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2012 Dec 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I voted too. Thx Dave!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second that...please add Captivate to CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Captivate to the Creative Cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So everyone has voted yes on that thread (211 of us so far).  Has anyone seen any indication from Adobe that this is under serious consideration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - and I think it's time Adobe explained their policy to those of us who have made an on-going commitment to their Creative Cloud concept - based on some quite clear expectations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines