• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

recent update problems

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recent update of flash has given me huge problems, I watch alot of streams all day and I get a crash pretty much every time I open a stream or put it to full size.

normall I don't have problems with such things that I feel the need to come to a forum to complain, but this problem is very bad.  Its pretty unusable in its current state for me.

is there a easy way of going about fixing this problem?  I'm not the best with computers and don't wanna make the problem worse by trying ot fix it.

thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows Vista, Home premium service pack 2

firefox 13.0.1

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there anymore info I need to provide? and is there an easy solution to this problem? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this FAQ entry holds a solution for you: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I read the guide to revert back to the last version and I disabled the auto up date. I will prob wait a few months so you guys get it working for everyone.  thank you for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines