• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player videos and content not working

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I was wondering when they will fix the Video issues with the newest update of Adobe Flash player. I installed the new update earlier and literally could not do ANYTHING related to it. Examples include. Using Youtube. Facebook games Etc. I had to move to an older version to use them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Seth,

Are you using Firefox on Windows as your browser?  If so, please see this FAQ for troubleshooting steps.  In particular, try the RealPlayer solution as that sounds similar to the problem you are having.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still have some issues with version 11. when i try and sroll up aqnd down it wont do so, then when i move my mouse over the scroll bar the screen flashes and moves. So once more i have removed version 11 and back to version 10. (it auto updated without my permission) "Suggestions?

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:25:53 -0600

To: sethchan211@hotmail.com

Subject: Flash Player videos and content not working

Re: Flash Player videos and content not working

created by Chris Campbell in Using Flash Player - View the full discussion

Hi Seth,Are you using Firefox on Windows as your browser? If so, please see this FAQ for troubleshooting steps. In particular, try the RealPlayer solution as that sounds similar to the problem you are having. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071 Chris

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Using Flash Player by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines