Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer skipping echoing

Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new Flashplayer.The problem is the same in Mozilla, Chrome and IE. I have disabled the recording device on Realplayer. When I play a video it skips. Example: I pledge all-e-e-e-e-e-e-giance to the f-f-f-f-f-f-flag of the United States of A---------merica. I have uninstalled flash. I do not have Skype.  I cannot find anyone at Adobe who understands the issue. Any help? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I knew the answer, as I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well this is the first i have looked into the problem, which i think astarte when i updated a couple days ago, wasn't anything different than usual , except yea it skips, digital skip like when a cd has a scratch and the laser is trying to read the junk. other than the fact we now know we aren't alone and that the problem is with the new player, whew huh, how do we get this info to the fools who runs this mad update circus????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if there is any solution in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1026022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The referenced article offers no help for those of us using Window XP unless we have no sound at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem - along with an echo - adn what appears to be sound repeated multiple times - I have little hope of a fix.. been wasting my time on this since Flash did us the great favor of breaking our machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, there is always the option to go back to the previous version, and disable the auto-update until the fix is out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines