• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter Add-in STILL crashing

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We purchased presenter mainly because of the ease of recording powerpoints slide by slide.  Now it's started crashing on all 3 of our machines, and with different powerpoints.  This issue has come up several times in this forum and all over the internet.  I've called tech support and have also submitted a bug report to Adobe. 

It seems to me that this issue has gone on long enough for Adobe to have fixed it.  I don't want to record audio in a different program and import it.  That's the reason I purchased Presenter.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree completely, we've been dealing with this issue for ove a year now.

WTF Adobe???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I FINALLY talked to someone at Adobe who knew what was up. He sent me two patches and it’s working better. There’s still an issue with the volume, but it’s not as sensitive as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are the patches? Can you post a link to them please?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I can find them. I’ll look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find all the Presenter updates here: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=153&platform=Windows

I know the "help" links on the Presenter page all go to the Captivate stuff (since the Captivate team owns Presetner now, I would guess), but you can still access the Presenter help page here: http://helpx.adobe.com/presenter.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources