• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to load flshplayer. my norton says it is safe but microsoft says it is not and won't download it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does "microsoft" say that - what message do you get?

Assuming that you are on Windows, download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht... and save it to disk, then close all browser windows and run the downloaded installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i started having this trouble when i went to windows 9 browser. every thing is in my control panel as before it is not reading it. my norton anti. is saying the file is good to redownload. when i hit download, at the bottom windows firewall says it is not safe can't download. i have looked every where can not find a place to shut it off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

russty263 wrote:

when i hit download, at the bottom windows firewall says it is not safe can't download.

That happens with the link I gave you in my earlier post?

Can you post a screenshot of that firewall message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i cxan't show you a screenshot  it comes up out side everything i tried but it will not take it. in a small box at bottom norton says that it is safe when i hit install it comes up windows says it is not safe and will not download and that is that.   i look in control panel i have the latest adobe download and also java but when i scan java it comes up not installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines