• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Audio Garbled After Update

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue started on June 13th on my machine running Windows XP SP3 32-bit with all updates and IE8 (also happens with Chrome, also latest version).  Audio in Flash videos is garbled / distorted / cracking / popping / stuttering.  So no youtube, pandora, grooveshark...  In addition to online resources, I also have the same issues with Flash screen recordings on my local hard drive that play in a browser window.  Windows Media Player works fine for playing audio - it's only when the format is Flash that the garbling happens.

My Flash version is 11.3.300.257.  I tried the troubleshooting steps (clear settings, delete cache, etc) but nothing changed even after closing all instances of my browser and reopening to test.

My initial internet search landed me on this forum topic, which got answered with "please redirect your questions to the Flash Player forum".  There you can see other people reporting the same thing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see this post for the latest update regarding sound issues with Flash Player 11.3.  Since you are using Windows XP, I've sent you a private message with additional testing details.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1026022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines