Export a slide show as JPEGs
You can export a slide show as a series of JPEG files that you can share with clients or other people. Each JPEG file includes the slide’s layout, background, and cell options. No transitions or playback options are exported.
- In the Slideshow module, press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) and then click the Export JPEG button on the lower left.
- In the Export Slideshow To JPEGs dialog box, type a name for the slide show in the File Name (Windows) or Save As (Mac OS) box. The name is used for a folder that contains the JPEG images. The JPEG images use the filename you specify plus a sequence number and the .jpeg filename extension.
- Navigate to and select a location to save the folder that contains the JPEG images.
- Set the following options:
- Renders each JPEG at a specified quality setting. Lower-quality images yields a smaller file size. Drag the Quality slider or enter a numeric value from 0 to 100 (with 100 representing the highest quality, and 0 representing the lowest).Note: Photos are embedded with sRGB profiles.
- Width and Height
- Specifies the pixel dimensions for the exported JPEG files. Lightroom resizes the slides to fit within the dimensions without cropping or changing the slides’ aspect ratio. The pixel dimensions of your computer display are the default size.
- Common Sizes
- Specifies common dimensions for the files, such as 640 x 480, and enters those values in the Width and Height fields. Screen applies the dimensions of your display.
- Click Save (Windows) or Export (Mac OS).
This was found on the adobe help page:
hope that helps,
I see that I can export as JPEG, but this is limited in that I can't export with transitions and a soundtrack. However exporting as a video has these options. I have tried exporting as video a number of times, and still can't post the final product to Facebook for some reason. Any help on exporting as a video?