• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing the latest Flash v11 player version in Mac OS X 10.5.8 crashes.

Contributor ,
Jun 24, 2012 Jun 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Installing the latest Flash v11 player version in Mac OS X 10.5.8 crashes. I am trying to upgrade v10.3 that is currently installed.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please let us know what you meant by installing crashes? The following page has step-by-step instructions on installing Flash Player. http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html#Download_and_inst...

Please let us know where you are stuck.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sunil_Bhaskaran wrote:

Hi,

Could you please let us know what you meant by installing crashes? The following page has step-by-step instructions on installing Flash Player. http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-pla yer-mac.html#Download_and_ins...

Please let us know where you are stuck.

Thanks,

Sunil

From what I remember, Mac OS X 10.5.8 reported a crash and asked me to ignore or report it (to Apple). Ignoring just goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines