• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Application manager freezes

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for creative cloud when it was first launched and all was running smoothly! However.

I have been trying to work on adobe photoshop today, and everytime i click to open it adobe application manager starts to open, but never does. I have had to force quit it several times. I then tried to uninstall adobe photoshop but again the application Manager freezes.

I tried other apps, like premiere, illustrator etc.. and the same thing happens.

Adobe application manager doesn't seem to work.

What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what is your system? Did yo attempt to uninstall the apps using your operating system#s means (i.e. the Add or Remove Programs control panel on Windows)? Did you run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Iam on Mac OSX 10.7.4. I have tried to uninstall the aps with your application but again that doesn't work. From my understanding, I should delete the apps as this will cause greater problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not clear what you are trying to say. Sounds more like your AAM is busted beyond repair and would have to be reinstalled from scratch. Check this article and use the manual download provided there:

Download error launching AAM

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am not sure what else you need to know. Originally, none of the apps would work. As soon as I tried to open them Application manager would open and freeze, would just continually bounce around on the dock and then not respond. Nothing would happen.

So as suggested I used the cleaner tool. Wiped all the apps. Now I am trying to re-install everything and it seems that the Application manager is frozen. Nothing is happening. Its open but the bar is not showing that its doing anything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines