• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboPDF

Oct 27, 2006 Oct 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

1) I have converted my MS Word (2003) file to PDF using RoboPDF.
All pics and some formatting are out of places.
I have conveted the same file using http://www.pdfonline.com/ and it's all perfect.

2) I want to apend PDF file to another PDF file and PDF is not in the list of files I can open with RoboPDF!

What is this tool??

Note: when starting RoboPDF, I got crappy error message:
"Cannot find 'C:\....\1-step RoboPDF\Empty.pdf\Empty.htm' "(sic!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2006 Oct 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating PDFs and appending one PDF to another are different operations and RoboPDF was only designed to create PDFs so it is doing its job. Step995 is one tool that will do what you want.

See Snippet 33 on my site to deal with the error message.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2006 Nov 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter.
However, I tend to disagree as RoboPDF help suggested that appending PDF to PDF is its feature.
On top of that RoboPDF is not handing pictures in Word doc well.

Your suggestion to create 'C:\....\1-step RoboPDF\Empty.pdf\Empty.htm' will fail as 'C:\....\1-step RoboPDF\Empty.pdf exists (created by installation) and you cannot have file & folder name the same. (I can delete or rename Empty.pdf file and see what happens though).

Anyway, I am under imression that RoboPDF is not very good to say the least...

PS. I liked your site very much, thanks for reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2006 Nov 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You say it will fail and then go on to say you will try it. Personally I would have tried it first.

The solution has worked for everyone else.

I'll take a look at the help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp