• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

actionlist not found

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2012 Jun 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble downloading flash player 11.3. I am running windows 7 and internet explorer 9.

It tells me the actionlist not found. I have tried to download using direct links. It appears to be downloading then just disappears do I need to do something else to activate it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is where I downloaded the offline installer from.

It appears to download successfully, then comes up with a page to select update options, I select the recommended choice then hit done. The page disappears.

If I need to run the installation, how would I do that? I cant find any trace of the flash player on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see at any stage this install panel

fpip113.PNG

But you write you see the update options; this means it has gone through the complete installation.

And Flash Player still does not work?

Have you checked if Shockwave Flash Object is enabled in Internet Explorer?

Have you checked that ActiveX Filtering is disabled in Internet Explorer?

Go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

• can you see the Flash animation at 1. ?
  • can you see the Flash Player version at 2. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I see the install panel. Check box click install. It appears to install then the update options box appears. When I click done that box disappears.

After disabling ActiveX Filtering the boxes on the find version page are now present. However the program I am trying to use that requires Flash Player is still not recognising that it is installed.

Could enabling Shockwave Flash Object help this problem. If so how do I do that? I couldnt seem to find it where the ActiveX Filtering options were?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enabling Shockwave Flash: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/885448

What program is it where Flash Player does not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shockwave was already enabled.

It is Leap Frog Connect. A program that is required to connect a Leap Pad and Tag reader (educational toys) to the computer to load content on them for my son.

It keeps telling me that Flash Player is required to run the program and it will need to be installed/updated to continue.

Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I went through LeapFrog's troubleshooting tips. (http://lfccontent.leapfrog.com/cs/LeapFrog_Connect_Troubleshooting_Tips.pdf)

It looks like you should have Flash Player plug-in installed. (Not the ActiveX that you installed all ready.)

Could you please try the following:

1. Go to the link that Pat gave you. (http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...)

2. Download and install Flash Player plug-in (for all browsers)

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2012 Jun 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the Flash Player plug-in (for all browsers) as suggested. Now when I open the LeapFrog program it doesn't have the error about Adobe, however it comes up with Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: file///C:/ProgramData/LeapFrog/LeapFrogConnect/TempFlashFiles/Homepage/Landing/osmf_flex.4.0.0.13495.swz

Would you be able to tell me if this error is connected to the previous problem or is it something that I will have to follow up with Leap Frog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2012 Jun 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't look like. You may need to contact LeapFrog specifying the error you got. The link I gave you has LeapFrog contact details.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines