• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the creative cloud package and I'm trying to download it. I've tried installing them and they will fully download and say, "launch App" but after clicking it, nothing will happen. Then it will change to "Installed" And when I click on it, it will come up and say, "CS6 doesn't support this type of mac."

What does this mean, and how do I fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go under About This Mac which operating system and processor does it list you as using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do other CS6 apps run on the system? If not, that would be a clear indication that it may indeed not be supported. anyway, as Jeff said, nobody can be sure until we know the exact type of Mac.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jeff and Mylenium,

Thank you for your help, I did end up figuring out the problem. We had a problem witht he download apparently.

Thank you again,
-Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines