Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will not let me download, says invalid serial number

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

xpc123 I would recommend contacting our support team.  They can look up your serial number and help verify it's validity.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to install?  Are you able to locate the same serial number under your account at My Adobe on http://www.adobe.com/?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logging in under agraziani@cityoflatrobe.com doesn’t take me to our account. We purchased 2 Adobe Pro v.10 new license 1 user, when downloading it said invalid serial number when I used the same one provided to City manager. We purchased online through Carahsoft Technology Invoice Number IN094057. This should not be this difficult, it is very disturbing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xpc123 I would recommend contacting our support team.  They can look up your serial number and help verify it's validity.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff,

Thank you for the previous email with the link. I was able to obtain both serial numbers from there. So, there is not a problem with the number, it was me using the same one. If I ever do encounter a problem I’ll contact the support team.

Again, Thanks,

Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines