• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air and Content Viewer on Kindle Fire

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install/use Adobe Air on my Kindle Fire?  I have it installed on my PC and have tried to install it on my fire using a USB.  It seems as if it works but when I look on the Kindle Fire it's not there.

Also - how do you use Content Viewer on the Kindle Fire.  I have the app and it launches fine but I don't know how to get documents into it to view.

Any help on these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Sally M

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2012 Jun 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sally,

Is AIR available on the Amazon marketplace for Kindle?  If so, you'll want to download and install it from there.  I don't have this device, but I'll ask around and see if anyone knows more info.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sally,

I've been told that AIR 2.7 is preinstalled on the Kindle.  Is there an application that you are trying to install that is complaining?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines