Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11 problems installing, PLEASE help

Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, please can you help? I want to install flash player 11 onto a mac G5 OS X powerPC version 10.4.11 and a mobile Samsung galaxy ace android 2.3.6. Neither machine will let me do this and without flash player 11 I cannot BBC iplayer, 4 on demand, facebook functions etc. How can I get round this problem please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install Adobe Flash Player 11  they always say  antivirus software stop from installing  what do I have to do to install Adobe once and then it in there all the time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums,

On Power PC MAC Flash Player 10.1.102.64 works, so you can download this .zip file :

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_10.1.102.64_and_9.0.289.0_arc...

Extract contents from the .zip file and run"flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg" from "Flash Player 10.1.102.64" folder.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vikram, thanks a lot for the advice, but I have already done that. It works for some things like BBC iplayer radio, but not for other functions that now require Flash Player 11. It seems madness that the necessary version cannot be installed.

Thank you for your time anyway.

Cheers

John Dean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines