6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 7:52 AM by Scabal RSS

CS6 Extended on creative cloud

Scabal

I can download all apps except for the cs6 extended, what could be wrong, note that I already have cs6 basic on my pc

thanks for a little reply !

• 1. Re: CS6 Extended on creative cloud
          Ken G. Rice Adobe Employee

Which applications are you missing? The Creative Cloud is Master Collection plus Lightroom and some other services.

• 2. Re: CS6 Extended on creative cloud
            Scabal Community Member

Hi,

Thx for answering, the thing is, I ownd CS6 before subscribing on the Creative Cloud, afther registration and I got my bill, I arrived on the apps page, there I saw CS6 extended as the first program in a row to download

in Creative Cloud, well, I could download all of them , except CS6 extended, the question is what could be wrong ?

• 3. Re: CS6 Extended on creative cloud

Which CS6 do you already own, Master Collection or Design And Web Premium?

If the answer is yes to either then you already own Photoshop Extended since that is what is included.

• 4. Re: CS6 Extended on creative cloud
                Scabal Community Member

My answer is, non of them, the CS6 , I call it, basic, spoftware, maybe you will tell me that with this version it is not possible, hope, you will not, but if you do,

I do not understand why cs6 stands on the creative list ?

However, thx for sending me you technical opinion !

• 5. Re: CS6 Extended on creative cloud

Not quite sure what you mean by "why CS6 stands on the creative list"? CS stands for Creative Suite and 6 is the version number. But I believe you already know this.

From the Apps & Services page (https://creative.adobe.com/apps) you click on the Download link (or Try link if you are a Free Trial user) for Photoshop Extended. This should bring up the Adobe Application Manger which will download and then install Photoshop Extended. Are you saying it already shows Photoshop Extended as installed so you cannot install it?

Please include one or more screen shots illustrating your problem if possible.

• 6. Re: CS6 Extended on creative cloud
                    Scabal Community Member

hi again,

My problem has gone, I have uninstalled my older software and then it was possible to download cs6 extended from the creative cloud, and yes, I have what I need.

I thank you for your advise you gave me anyway !

Kind regards