• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The program used to create this object is AcroExch. That program is either not installed on your com

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help fixing this. I have multiple users who use to be able to embed a pdf in word, but now are unable to. They receive the following:

The program used to create this object is AcroExch. That program is either not installed on your computer or it is not responding. To edit this object, install AcroExch or ensure that any dialog boxes in AcroExch are closed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS and version of Word. Older versions of Word and Windows did not allow embedding of Word files, I am unsure of more recent versions, but will check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Google search provided the following link that might answer your question:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/worddev/thread/574ac8e4-eb1d-4b63-b70e-32dd0e9025b8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i found this happened too on my user.

i'm using :

1. Microsoft Office 2010 x64

2. Adobe Acrobat 10 Standard

I read some articles said that you need to disable the "Enable protection bla bla bla" which is disabled on AA 10 Standard by default.

At last it's solved after i uninstall the x64 Office 2010 and install the x86 Office 2010.

I don't know why but its works.

Hope its works to you too.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines