• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spell Check Text in Spanish in Acrobat Pro 9

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2012 Jun 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only spell check in English and I work in various languages. I went to File > Properties > Advanced > Reading, changed it to Spanish

Then Edit > Check Spelling > In Fields editable text, comments  then when it opens it does not show Editable Text.

How do I set my text to Editable Text. I have searched and have not found the solution. There are documents that I have created myself. Thanks for the help ...

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured out the solution: Go to Edit > Preferences > Spelling > Check the languages you wish to use and move them up to the top. Make sure the language you wish to use in a particular document is at the very top since it seems the Adobe is not intuitive. . I guess it will not check multiple language in the same pdf document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this for the Adobe Acrobat program?

I asked because if it is, this post needs to be moved to that forum. This forum is for discussing Adobe Captivate and that's an equine of an entirely different hue!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources