• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video problem

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2012 Jun 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using IE9, 64 bit system and downloaded the flash player latest version and now cannot watch video and images from the following link.

http://www.nickjr.com/kids-videos/

I tried to download the previous version but I kept getting installing error that says please download the latest verstion from our download center. I read a post that says disconnect the internet will help solve that installation error message. I tried that and it didn't work. Now, I went back to download the latest version and read a post that says disable hardware accelerator will solve the problem. I tried that too and it didn't work. I also deleted the cache and disable activeX filtering and still didn't work. I went to the link below and the very first line ask "Can you see the movie below?" No, all I can see is a blank screen that says "Flash Player is running on your system" and a little red ball below that keep running back and forth but the image of the red ball is skipping.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html#main_Find_Flash_Player_version..._

Please help, all I want to do is just be able to wacth video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forgetme123 wrote:

I can see is a blank screen that says "Flash Player is running on your system" and a little red ball below that keep running back and forth but the image of the red ball is skipping.

This means that Flash Player is installed and working on your system.

You write that you "cannot" view a video on that link you provided; what exactly do you see instead of the expected Flash content?  (If I go there and try to watch a video, I get a black screen with "Sorry, this video is unavailable from your locattion.")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are not in California and where you live don't have the license to view those shows. I see a red diagonal line where the video should be. Any cartoon icons I click on will become white out. The cartoon icons will appear again if I don't click on them.  The sound is very good but cannot watch the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try to disable Hardware Acceleration; see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337

If that seems to correct the problem, then you can permanently fix it by updating the device drivers for your display adapter; see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

Do you really read what I wrote earlier? I said that I disabled Hardware Acceleration and it didn't work. When I go to sign in adobe, the button to sign in is white, but it will let me click on it, Why I cannot view the image of that sign in button?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried putting I.E. into the software rendering mode instead of GPU rendering mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines