• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can anyone help? I am computer retarded. I just installed adobe flash player successfully.

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I think I just updated it but when I go to fox 13 to watch episodes of "house" It tells me I have to do it again.  Man this computer pissed me off so much!!! I will do anything for the person who can help.  URGGGGG!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

What is the exact error message you are seeing?

[topic move to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply sorry for the delayed response.  Not positive what you mean by web browser.  I think you mean that I have just updated to windows 9 I think.  The message says that I need to update my adobe flash player in order to see this video.  Not sure what you mean about operating system.  I have an hp laptop .  Fairly new, a cheapy from Walmart.  thank you

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address and other private data (by sending the entire forum notification message back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please go to the following link: http://www.ipmarker.com/my-browser/

There is a table that displays the details that Pat asked. Please share the following details: operating system, Browser, and Java Script?

Also, go to this page and let us know what you see: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines