Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after updating to the new flash player 11.3.300.257

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After i updated to the new flash player, i am facing problems with my flash media, such as youtube videos and flash games, youtube loads very slow and sometimes it loads sound without video. flash games doesn't load at all.

some other video sites, the video area shows all black or all white.

i have followed some solutions that i have found in this site .. but nothing helped ..

what to do ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

There is a possibility that your graphics driver needs updating; please tell us your display adapter, device driver version and date - see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

sound with no video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash has recently updated to version 11.3. Some users are reporting issues with this version of Flash and Firefox. The video may appear black, white or grey and never play. This article has a few solutions that have been reported to work. " http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/flash-113-doesnt-load-video-firefox "

tried all this solutions but nothing worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with Safari on an iMac. 

YouTube is fine, but many other sites (AllThingsD for example) aren't.  I don't even get audio,

just a black box, sometimes with controls, sometimes without.  The controls do nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was Flash Player working fine before?

Could you please see the following: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4506372#4506372

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did try to revert to an old version but nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us what your operating system is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 7 64bits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a possibility that your graphics driver needs updating; please tell us your display adapter, device driver version and date - see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after updating the nividia card - until now everything works fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines