Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certification attempt failed - how many days to wait before reattempt

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I failed the Adobe ColdFusion 9 Certification attempt.  How many days should I wait reappearing for the test?  I could not find any information for this in any FAQ or page on Adobe.com

May be I am missing some portion of site, can anyone help me here

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 08, 2012 Jul 08, 2012

[SOLVED]

I tried to schedule one more attempt today and the pearson vue site prompted me with a message that Adobe policy says that another attempt cannot be scheduled within 14 days of first attempt.

As this is a fixed message from pearson vue, the answer to my question becomes 14 days.  14 days are required to appear for the exam once you fail one attempt as per Adobe policy conveyed to pearson vue  testing partner for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about your result. I do not think the ColdFusion exam has such a waiting period. To be sure, ask Mr. Ben Forta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BRBK,

Thanks for the answer, I will also send a mail to Mr.Ben as you suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: For the curious ones:

Mr. Ben Forta readily helped me.  He said that there is no minimum time. He also adviced me that I should not  take the test until I have had the time to go through each and every CF tag and language elements, and tried out every option in the ColdFusion Administrator.

This is very kind of him, I am happy with the support I got on this forum as well as from Mr. Ben's email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Mr. Forta is quite a generous source of help.  Particularly in areas where you cannot find any answers anywhere.

Nice of you to share the information. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2012 Jul 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[SOLVED]

I tried to schedule one more attempt today and the pearson vue site prompted me with a message that Adobe policy says that another attempt cannot be scheduled within 14 days of first attempt.

As this is a fixed message from pearson vue, the answer to my question becomes 14 days.  14 days are required to appear for the exam once you fail one attempt as per Adobe policy conveyed to pearson vue  testing partner for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2012 Jul 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

I passed the ACE exam today.  Thanks all for support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2012 Jul 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My, what motivation! Congratulations!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation