• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fout tijdens herstel na mislukt opslaan van manifestbestand. En nu?

Feb 14, 2010 Feb 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bij het kopiƫren van een PDF van ADE naar mij bebook krijg ik de volgende melding:
Fout tijdens herstel na mislukt opslaan van manifestbestand.
Fout bij herstellen van back-upbestand F:\Digital Editions\backup_manifest.xml naar F:\Digital Editions\manifest.xml
Details van fout: Error #2038
Wie heeft een tip om dit op te lossen?
Ruben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is hier een antwoord over? Ik zit met hetzelfde probleem. Dit ADE is al een hoofdpijnprogramma sinds ik het heb en nu werkt het ook niet meer goed.

Ik heb twee e-readers, een Bebook club en een bebook club s. Op de eerste heb ik keurig een boek gekopieerd, op de tweede gaat het sinds gisteren fout, ik krijg steeds de mededelig om opnieuw  te autoriseren en vervolgens de fout van het manifest bestand. Beboo verwijst mij naar adobe, adobe geeft niet thuis. Of is dat hier. Ik ben benieuwd naar de op,ossong maar soms denk ik echt, tegen mijn principes, dat ik maar de illegaliteit in moet. Wat een dramapakket. Sorry, moet even mijn stoom kwijt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't speak Dutch, but I translated the message. You may be under the

impression that your ebook reader is supported by Digital Editions. It is

not. And it will not work properly with Digital Editions. THIS

LINK<http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices> will

show you which ereaders and other devices are supported. So, the problem

you have is not with the program, but with your assumption that your

ereader works with the program.

===========

2012/7/2 Sybranddevries <forums@adobe.com>

Re: Fout tijdens herstel na mislukt opslaan van manifestbestand. En

nu? created by Sybranddevries<http://forums.adobe.com/people/Sybranddevries>in

Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/4534239#4534239

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link and sorry for the Dutch language, i posted this one as well in English but this was the first message I saw when I entered this forum.

The list you sent doesn't show Bebook indeed but this is the same as Onyx. And last 8 month it worked fine and so does my wives Bebook which still works with ADE

The issue is that ADE cannot create a new file Manifest.xml. It creates a backup of this file but isn't able to create a new one. So now I'm in the deadlock that Bebbok says it is ADE and the other way around. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are others here who are more technical than I am, and may be able to

tell you what to do next. Sorry!

==============

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, in the end it was quit simple and the issue was in the ereader itself. AND I found a better solution for managing my books as well. I downloaded calibre to check if this helped. And yes, in a way. I could copy the book which caused the trouble but after i opened it on my ereader (worked), closed and try to open it again, the directory structure was a mess.

So I took the drastic approach and formatted the memory of my bebook. This helped and now it is working again. And sorry for ADE, calibre is a much nicer program which sees the SD card as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines