• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie needing help deciding which adobe to buy...

Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of learning website design, and I keep hearing I should get adobe. Unfortunately, it hasn't be specified which "adobe" I need, and there are quite a few!

A few details- I have been playing with Weebly, since it allows me to actually edit the html, so I am learning by trial and error ("what happens when I do this? Oh, oops"). I also have been taking whatever free online classes I can find.

Rendering 3d images from autocad drawings are also a priority. I have an Aunt who does drafting, and she'll hire me to render.

I also like the idea of being able to play with photos- I am by no means a photographer, but I do enjoy photography, and it would be cool to have the ability to do fun things with them. But this isn't as important as rendering or designing.

So if I really want to learn to design awesome websites, render drawings, and maybe edit photos, which program should I use?

Thanks in advance- I know I sound awfully flighty! Any advice or pointers are greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I could gather, Creative Suite Web and Design premium matches your requirements closest.

But, you should look at the Buying Guide and see for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rendering 3d images from autocad drawings are also a priority. I have an Aunt who does drafting, and she'll hire me to render.

Download and learn Blender/ any serious 3D program.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines