Hello i work at a magazine in spain and with adobe we have created the magazine and the app, but after uploading to apple, we receive the next message:
We found that your app did not achieve the core functionality described in your marketing materials or release notes, as required by the App Store Review Guidelines.
After going through the purchase process of Auto-Renewable subscription, a communication error message appears:
1. Launch app
2. Tap "Subscribe" button
3. Tap the subscription option
4. In App Purchase confirmation window appears
5. Tap "Confirm"
6. Enter Apple ID and password
7. Share-personal-information window appears
8. Tap either of "Allow" of "Don't Allow"
9. Share-personal-information window dismisses
10. A server communication error message appears
So, my question is, what should i do??? what do i need to fix this problem?
Can somebody please help
This would be caused because you might not have entered the shared secret in adobe DPS dashboard hence resulting in subscription not working.
Please follow the steps mentioned in this link:
Thank you very much Ankit, you were totally right. I have uploaded the app to apple again, lets see what they say this time.