• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help fast pls! how to make image gallery scrolling with mouse Over click and enlarge

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2012 Jul 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

pls help .. i need to make an image gallery scrolling left or right side and on mouseOver the animation stops and when clicked on certain image,  that image to enlarge and be centered aligned , also when click outside  the animation to resume . in AS3, CS4

let me tell u . what i created so far :

i have about 20 pictures ( event flyers ) .. and i converted each one  to a  mc and then a btn ( the flyers saturations i set it to -90 on Up state and on Over state  the saturation to 0. then i aligned and resize all of them horizontally , and then i selected all and made an MC.  then i inserted a keyframe to about frame 200 and moved th MC to tha left and did a classic tween.. and the animation moves continuosly  to the left side and on mouse over the flyers regain thei saturation!  hope u understand what i did

im not very good at AS,and i'm looking for a simple way to achieve what i need cuz i have a deadline and don't have time. so pls help me

thnks

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slideshows with the various features you are looking for are not simple things to create, especially if you are not adept with Actionscript.  Consider purchasing one if you are short on time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thnks. u r right .  but i'll keep searching to achieve something similar, maybe i'll quit th eidea with the animation and make just a simple gallery with  next , prev btns!

i wanna ask something else if u can give me an answer :   i created a toggle button, i did the exact steps as i saw in a video tut :  here is the code

toggle_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, toggleContent);

function toggleContent    (event:MouseEvent) {

if (togglewindow.currentFrame == 1); {

togglewindow.gotoAndPlay(2);

}

else { (togglewindow.gotoAndPlay(12);

}

}

but the compiler erro gives me this  and i don't know y! 

1083: Syntax error: else is unexpected.

else { (togglewindow.gotoAndPlay(12);

thnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have an extra  " ( " in that line of code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines