• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried hitting run run.  get failed to intialize 50%  tried turning of firewall  still didn't work now what do I try?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Hi,

Download the installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header

Then close the browser and run the installer.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2012 Jun 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows XP Home Edition  Dimension 3000.  Web Browser is our internet provider Windstream.  I keep getting a message that swflash.cab is from an unknowner publisher and that it has been blocked.  I don't know how to unblock it.  I tried adding to a couple different programs but it hasn't been the right one yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2012 Jul 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Download the installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Then close the browser and run the installer.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked, now do you want to tell me how I can get my computer to open docx files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2012 Jul 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not with Flash Player but with either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2012 Jul 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So confused.  I uninstalled my adobe reader to put in adobe flash.  I dowloaded a pdft tablet but did not like it because I couldn't print in it.  Tried to reinstall adobe reader but stops at 50% can I not have both an adobe reader and flash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2012 Jul 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player and Adobe Reader are completely independent programs; naturally you can have both of them.

Download the installer from http://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/ and you should be fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines