• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange issue with insert procedure

New Here ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Flash Builder 4.5 on different machines, running the same OS. It's since awhile that I've got a strange issue with the "insert new row" procedure.

I'll try to be much more focused on the problem.

Starting new project, getting generated by the Fb each PHP method to operate on a database, I'm not able to use the insert procedure of a new row.

I'm getting mad because the same doesn't happen on every PC I use.

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

your request is not quite clear, but there is an issue with insert, delete and update procedures generated by the FB, that somehow the request doesn't take effect, and passe unnoticeable with the NetworkMonitor.

To solve this, there are two scenarios:

1/ you should commit the changes after invoking the procedure, like the following for Loginservice as example:

saveLoginResult.token = loginService.createLogin(login2);

loginService.commit();

2/ the other solution, is to change the name of the operation on the php class, and then refresh your LoginService from the FB. for example:

on my LoginService.php, I change the name of the procedure:

public function createLogin($item)

To

public function makeLogin($item)

Then you can use  loginService.makeLogin(login2); directly without any further commit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines