• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Transitions

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2008 Sep 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am brand new to Captivate 3, and am buliding my first training movie. I would like for my students to be able to advance the screens at their own pace, and not have the screens automatically transition based on the timeline. Is there a way to set up in advance, or do I have to assign a click button to each page? Thanks for your help
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2008 Sep 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fluffy

Sorry, but Click Boxes or Buttons are the only way to pause slides.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2008 Sep 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick. I kind of figured that, but was hoping...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 01, 2008 Oct 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fluffy:

A quick and easy way to do this is to create a back button with previous slide as the on success option and a next button with next slide as the on success option on slide 1 of your project. When you have positioned them on the screen, select both and use CRTL C to copy them to the clipboard. Next, select slides 2 through the last slide in you project in the filmstrip. Use CRTL V to paste the buttons into all the slides. Delete the back from slide 1 and set the next on the last slide to continue. Navigation is done for all slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2008 Oct 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I ended up adding a little more time to my slides, and including a navigation tutorial to be included in the beginning of each course. Sigh..This definately has a learning curve....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources